Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is in the Air......



Greetings All,

Well a week ago today, I went back to MN to pickup my new Tahoe. Dam! it feels nice to be back in my Chevy. It isn't the Suburban, but it is very close!

This last weekend wasn't to eventful, but Saturday was the annual Christmas card photo shoot. The past 2 years we just had to get Lilly to cooperate.....This year was a different story! Since last Christmas we have added Jack, Charlie & Oliver to our family, so getting ALL 4 of them to cooperate was a feat in itself. After 2 1/2 hours and over 100 shots (thank goodness for digital cameras) we finally got the winning photos.....ok, we gave up and this is the best we could get! lol

Saturday evening after Jonathan got off work, the 3 of us headed off to Elk Mound to cut our Christmas tree. By the time we arrived it was dark, we were unable to see, so we decided Joel would take Friday off and we would go back in the afternoon. Headed to Eau Claire to a new Chinese restaurant I had found and after a nice dinner for 3, we headed home.

Sunday, Joel screwed around the house while I worked on the newly developed Christmas cards.

6 days until I start my 7 week training program for the new job........

Check Back Often......Check Back Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment